Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2023

 I went to the Little kitchen in the school hoildays I had a hot dog with tomato sauce  I went to the market I had a brownie and I was helping Gran to sell cakes I went to Mcdonalds for lunch I have chips I had chicken nuggets I went to New world I got a cake It was camel cake.

 I got a ipad It was blue I use It to watch yotube I play sonic 4 on my new ipad .

On sonic 4 I press buttons sonic jumps on spring 

sonic collects gold rings 

I try not to Die when I play sonic 

I have got to the Grass hill

There is a metal sonic 

he fights the boss 

I like the boss robots because they are scary. 

When Im on youtube I watch videos 

I Like to watch cartoons 

When Im on my ipad Storm likes to sit with me and cuddle up. 

I enjoyed my school hoildays.

No comments:

Post a Comment